Thursday, May 15, 2008

Introduction

Wow...
This is the first post of my new established Blog.
First and foremost, I need to do some simple definition and explanation on some essential components regard to my Blog.


1. Why StegCure ?

StegCure is my final year project that integrate three basic Least Significant Bits manipulation Steganography information hiding technique. This is my first software product that I produce and won Gold medal in ITEX.

Gold Medal, (Title: StegCure), 19th International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) 2008.

POLISH AWARD (POLAND), Best invention in Information and Communication Technology (ICT), (Title: StegCure), 19th International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX) 2008.

I will explaining more on the ITEX and StegCure in my following post.

2. Why
" Amalgamation of Inspiration and Perspiration " ?

Thomas Edison once said that genius is 1 % inspiration, 99 % perspiration.
I always have a concept that effort and hard work always will navigate us to the way of success, but it also depends on some luck and inspiration. The combination of both ingredients (inspiration and perspiration) of course will make a genius , but also construct a successful person in life.


This is some basic thought about my inspiration to start with this new blog. Hopefully, I have the patience to maintain this blog.






No comments: