Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Client interview

Yesterday afternoon, I received a call by Shela from Accenture, she asked me to attend a client interview in Shell in Cyberjaya.

What ??? Client interview ???
I was shocked. because I am still in the holiday mode. I still want to enjoy my few days holiday and waiting my very first orientation in Accenture next week. But , I don't have a choice, i need to go.

Since I am not familiar the Cyberjaya road, so I early my schedule 2 hours earlier. I went for a interview with three interviewer - Stela , Juliana and David.
They asked me about my background, testing on my communication skill and my project planning skill.

Hopefully , I success in my first project. According to Stela , this project will end in this Dec 2008. I am hoping I will in this project while familiar with the Accenture and Shell culture , since both of the company are MNC, which is a good place for me to learn how to start my own career.

God Bless...

No comments: